Sunrise (sea shore) once againnnnnnn.......

ravikiran

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hai Everyone,

I come back with the Most famous theme in the forum. Yeah, sunrise once again. This time I am in my Home Town for an long holiday. The humble Town is located on the sea shore. I have to get up early 4'O Clock in the morning, call my 3 friends (professional photographers) and wake them up, and get on to my bike. We got to travel 10 KM to reach the best suitable point on the shore. We settled ourselves to enjoy the calmness of the nature and mumblings of the sea. Later we got our gear ready and were sharpening our skills to get better picture than others. There's a lot of enjoyment when we did shoot something better than other three. I can never loose it for a life. We made about three sessions in a matter of 10 days. I shall post the rest in my next thread. Here are my photos, comments were must.

DSC_0005.jpg

DSC_0007.jpg

DSC_0009.jpg

4. We asked three boys who were passing by to pose for us.
DSC_0013.jpg

5. I can't help posting this picture of my friend. He did really get this shot perfectly (though he used burst
mode)
DSC00054.jpg

DSC_0033.jpg

DSC_0041.jpg

DSC00077.jpg

NOTE: Dear Corinna, The tint in the sky might not be as bright as you photographed. But I do like sky in
combination with the sea much better. And thank you once again for those photos.

Wonderful to see (as if in a sort of very-very slow movie) how the light reaches the beach, it is lighter the more we scroll down between 1 and 3. Lovely effect.
I am torn between liking #2 with the bird (not asked to pose, I assume?) and #4 with the three boys (nice of them to pose!).
Something tells me that exposurewise I would have loved to see #3 with the boys.............

You can never get enough sunrise-photos!
Even though #6 is a classic, it is always and again a beautiful sight to behold! And to capture in photos!!!

And the experience you and your friends shared!
Priceless!
(I always go out alone).

#s 3 & 6.... simply great shots!!!!!!!!! :thumbup:

The rest are pretty cool, some nice use of silhouettes, but the 2 I mentioned are my faves, nice work there! :wink:

Thank you so much Kestrel, LaFoto, Antactician and LongDucDong. Thank you so much. Yeah, my favourite is also 3rd one.

And I forgot to say earlier, all the above photos were posted directly as they were. Just I reduced the quality to lessen the disk size.

So I do hope some comments on the composition. Thank you once again.

you have some winners there!
2, 5, 6, 7 & 8 are just wonderful

Thank you SimonKit adn LostProphet. More of them to come up. Thank you once again.amiably,Ravi Kiran.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back