Sunrise stroll

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I got up early yesterday....well earlier then usual ,had some time before I had to get to work, and went for a stroll along the top of the bluffs. I caught this just as the sun was waking up

149_4977a.JPG

Then looking the other way a few minutes later I saw this.

149_4991aa.JPG

Sure can tell fall is coming

Thanks Amanda, Raymond, M @ k o , and Randog. I appreciate all your comments.

Oooops, I have not commented on these two! :blushing:

I have seen them earlier on, and thought: wow, quite "my" picture (though neither of them is very green, I see that!). I even like the morning moon photo a bit better than the sunrise, though in that one I like the natural combined with other framing.

Thanks LaFoto. Sorry there is no green. Hm....there wont be much left soon with fall coming too. I will see what green I can find.
Thanks for you compliments.

nice shots chiller, love the framing in the first and the tree with the moon in the second. Do you happen to know the settings on the moon? All of the shots I have taken similar to that shot, the trees are really out of focus... do you just use the smallest aperture to increase the DOF?

The first photo is just incredible. I love the way you have the frame.

nice shots chiller.. i like the first for all of the reasons mentioned above ^.... thanks a lot for sharing :D :thumbsup:

Thank you everyone , I really appreciate it. I will post the specs in a bit. Thanks again.

Most reactions

Back