Sunrise

stapo49

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
DSC_2904-12.jpg

Lovely morning image. All the birds are a plus! Good shooting, mate.

lovely image ... btw Stapo, sorry for troubling you with this question, but do you have somewhere by a chance your images for public to review ? I didn't find this information here on forum on your profile and also you do not use a galleries here (I do it .. every single photo I share here can be found under my profile in photos section) .. I would like to simply see your other photos ..

thank you !!

Lt. ~Dan

Lovely morning image. All the birds are a plus! Good shooting, mate.
Thanks very much mate. I got some nice high cloud that morning and the birds add some nice perspective.

lovely image ... btw Stapo, sorry for troubling you with this question, but do you have somewhere by a chance your images for public to review ? I didn't find this information here on forum on your profile and also you do not use a galleries here (I do it .. every single photo I share here can be found under my profile in photos section) .. I would like to simply see your other photos ..

thank you !!

Lt. ~Dan
Thank you. I do have some images in Flickr and Instagram under stapo49.

Nice take and the positioning of the sun and the emanating beams of light is timed perfectly.

Very nice photo. I like the way you were able to capture the moment with the sun shedding it rays through the clouds, the stillness of the water, & the birds starting their day.

gorgeous, love the sun flare

Most reactions

Back