Vieri

Fine Art Landscape Photographer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am sitting here at home in Italy, under a rainy sky and after one month of lockdown spent working on my Website, longing for being able to travel again. Cornwall is one of my favourite places, and one I am looking forward to going to next November. This is Sunset at Widemouth Beach, 16 seconds of exposure with my Hasselblad X1D, Hasselblad 30mm and Formatt-Hitech Firecrest Ultra filters.

X1D1_01345.jpg

Thanks for viewing, best regards

Vieri

Beautiful image Vieri. It must be frustrating for you being stuck inside. Hopefully we are all back to normal soon.

Gorgeous image. Love the softness and light airy feel.

Glad you’re safe and well. I hope you’ll share some more of your catalogue while we are all stuck at hone. Unfortunately, I don’t think they’ll be a return to “normal” anytime soon. Not until they either find an effective treatment or a vaccine, which seems to be at least a year away. I’m not even thinking of normal, but am hoping for some changes that will allow some things to reopen, especially our outdoor spaces!

Very nice. It looks a bit ethereal to me.

You should look into Trebarwith Strand close to Bude

Beautiful image Vieri. It must be frustrating for you being stuck inside. Hopefully we are all back to normal soon.

Thank you very much indeed, glad you enjoyed it! :) Hear hear, let's hope this will be over soon!

Gorgeous image. Love the softness and light airy feel.

Glad you’re safe and well. I hope you’ll share some more of your catalogue while we are all stuck at hone. Unfortunately, I don’t think they’ll be a return to “normal” anytime soon. Not until they either find an effective treatment or a vaccine, which seems to be at least a year away. I’m not even thinking of normal, but am hoping for some changes that will allow some things to reopen, especially our outdoor spaces!

Thank you very much, glad you enjoyed the image! :) About the situation, being able to go out and travel again, with all precautions, would already be great!

Very nice. It looks a bit ethereal to me.

Thank you very much, glad you enjoyed it! :)

Beautiful image Vieri, hope for normalize soon

Thank you very much Ed, glad you enjoyed it! :)

Fantastic shot!

Thank you very much Jeff, glad you liked it! :)

Thank you very much indeed! :)

You should look into Trebarwith Strand close to Bude

Thank you, I already explored all the coast in detail including Trebarwith, all of Cornwall is truly amazing:

X1D1_01312.jpg

Very good image......

Thank you very much Jeff! :)

Best regards,

Vieri

I am sitting here at home in Italy, under a rainy sky and after one month of lockdown spent working on my Website, longing for being able to travel again. Cornwall is one of my favourite places, and one I am looking forward to going to next November. This is Sunset at Widemouth Beach, 16 seconds of exposure with my Hasselblad X1D, Hasselblad 30mm and Formatt-Hitech Firecrest Ultra filters.

X1D1_01345.jpg

Vieri
Wow!

X1D1_01345.jpg

Vieri
Wow!

Thank you very much, glad you enjoyed it! :) Best regards,

Vieri

Most reactions

Back