BZSPhotography

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello all,
i was just chillin in my room when i noticed that the sunset outside wasn't bad, so i decided to take a picture of it. I shot this from my room window, without using a tripod. Your opinions matter, thanks :)

IMG_0423.jpg

ISO 200, F9.5, 1/60.

Thanks again!

While it is a beautiful sunset, indeed, my impression is that you gave the entire photo too little an "anchor" to hold on to, save that tiny, tiny rim of horizon/land at the very, very bottom. Some less sky and some more (silhouetted) ground would have been better.

That huge water mark kills it for me....After seeing that I lost interest sorry.

Ya pretty much agree with everyone else about the anchor and watermark.

for a snap out the window I don't think it's bad, I quite like the fact there's little ground. It breaks the rules of photography, and the clouds give a good sense of depth imo. I would have used a tripod and waited just after the sun has set.

You've lost detail in the yellow clouds... you need to desat that area a bit.

While it is a beautiful sunset, indeed, my impression is that you gave the entire photo too little an "anchor" to hold on to, save that tiny, tiny rim of horizon/land at the very, very bottom. Some less sky and some more (silhouetted) ground would have been better.

Well said. It's almost all sky and no land.

It's a good sunset. Add a little ground darkness at the bottom of the pic to be your anchor which should be easy and then you got a pretty sweet shot. And I love the watermark.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back