What's new

Sunset car shot

castrol

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
421
Reaction score
0
Location
Spring, TX
Not a lot of car enthusiasts on this board, but I thought I would share anyway.

It is a purdy nice sunset after all... :)

Cc.jpg
 
I'm a car enthusiast. Is that your SRT-4? Nice picture BTW, very professional IMO. And I'm loving the sunset.
 
I'm a car enthusiast. Is that your SRT-4? Nice picture BTW, very professional IMO. And I'm loving the sunset.

It belongs to a friend of mine. Mine is silver. :)

Thanks for the compliment.
 
Car enthusiast here too :). Nice shot, maybe a touch too much contrast - cant' see the detail in wheels.
 
Car enthusiast here too :). Nice shot, maybe a touch too much contrast - cant' see the detail in wheels.

Agreed. I would have liked to have had a couple of more speedlights for the
wheels, but I am still working with what I have got.

Black wheels = hard to shoot with detail when the sun is going down.
 
Oooo I really like this shot.
 
Figures... radio triggers showed up today. LOL. Time to do it again!!
 
I think the sunset reflection on the side of the car really makes this shot.

That flash works very well too, nice shot!
 
Thank you all. I appreciate the comments and constructive criticism. I don't
really fancy myself as a car photographer, but it is fun to do I guess. Here is
another picture from that same shoot that I liked.

B.jpg
 
Great first shot, I love the colors.

The second is ok, I wish the steering wheel was in focus as well.
 
Yeah, me too.... one of the things I am still lacking is a decent tripod since my
last one "disappeared." I was having to shoot with a pretty open aperture. :(
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom