What's new

Sunset duo

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
5,213
Reaction score
983
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The sunset was not what we had hoped for... but when Mother Nature gives you lemons, you make lemonade :)

p1244028110-4.jpg
 
Ooooh, I love this!

I love it turned 90°!
I love it turned 180°!
I love it turned 270°!

I love it all around!
 
very zen, relaxing and gorgeously simple.
 
Seriously Federico... You're on a roll man. Nice Work!


Btw, I'm nominating this image for POTM!
 
Invisible, you're not allowed to take any more pictures until December, got it? :lmao:
 
How long was this exposure?
 
Stunning portrait! Just beautiful!
 
Ohhhhh, man...good shootin' dude!!!!

Less truly is more, at times. This is one of those times.
 
Btw, I'm nominating this image for POTM!
Oh, very cool, thank you! I really appreciate it :thumbup:

Invisible, you're not allowed to take any more pictures until December, got it? :lmao:
I've made plans to go shooting tomorrow, but let me see if I can cancel them :mrgreen:

How long was this exposure?
Six seconds. It looks longer, no?

Thank you all very much for your comments!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom