What's new

Sunset from Heaven

cagalindo

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 15, 2008
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Location
Tampa, FLA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Im new here but I hope this is the right section.

Neway taken from Miami, Florida to Sao Paulo, Brasil

Sunset_From_Heaven_1_by_carlosgalindo.jpg
 
I like it but I keep wanting to scroll over to the right to see more of the pic..only there isn't any more
 
thanks guys

the damn plane started to turn before i could get my camera ready
then i couldnt get a full shot of it and this was the best angle (farthest to the right you could see without getting the edge of the window) :meh:

thanks tho
 
nice shot - did they know you were on the wing?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom