What's new

Sunset images from Gibraltar

lostcase_gib

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 29, 2008
Messages
341
Reaction score
0
Location
Gibraltar, Europe
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Heya, saw this sunset today and had to take a pic of it!

Played around with slight colour and contrast to work the silouhettes

C&C as usual!
Enjoy!!

IMG_5356_1.jpg
 
I don't want to be smart, but did you see the crane in the picture.

I think if you had to have the crane in it, I would not make it as centered as it is.

The colors are nice in the sunset, but I definitely am not digging the crane right in the middle

~Michael~
 
neither am i, but i couldnt compose it any better :(

there is a massive building to my left and my window frame to my right... and i didnt have enough time to go out on to the street to my spot for sunsets :(
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom