What's new

Sunset in the Rearview Mirror

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Joined
Nov 28, 2011
Messages
6,593
Reaction score
3,719
Location
Ontario
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Mr. Rabbit and I climbed into the old truck and went out on the back roads tonight. This time of year is great to find stuff that is hidden by the foliage in the summer months.
We didn't find any hidden treasures but I thought this one turned out kinda cool :)

 
Yet another winner. We're gonna have to nickname you Shooter.
 
Thanks guys :)
 
Gorgeous pic, beautiful sunset, you just don't see that in the cold uk
 
I like the idea, very much, but I suggest considering a brighter version so more detail above and below the sun can be seen. The blue background looks good as is.
 
Wow how amazing photo it is. I am so surprised after visit your post. Thanks a lot for sharing this awesome post with us.
 
Thanks everyone!

Invis, I took a look and this is the best combination out of the ones I got this time, I tried brightening it a bit and got a ton of noise. I'm sure I will try this again so I will carry your suggestion forward with me, thanks!
 
Excellent capture here...Being in the right place at the right time....Love it..
 
Thanks Ron, Nandakumar and Dave.
Dave, I'm a firm believer that there is beauty all around us all of the time, we just need to be open to seeing it :)
 
Agreed Pixel. This image made me think of an old country song that said, "happiness in your rear view mirror".
 
Thanks Ron, that's cool :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom