Kengraphy TPF Noob! Joined Oct 22, 2008 Messages 24 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 25, 2008 #1 Photographed uphill in Ampang, Malaysia. =) 1. 2. 3. C&C welcomed and appreciated! Thanks, . Last edited: Oct 26, 2008
Yemme No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Apr 30, 2008 Messages 2,654 Reaction score 13 Location NY Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 25, 2008 #2 I really love the last one. It looks like an ocean sunset... With the bottom portion of the picture covered it's just lovely... great job.
I really love the last one. It looks like an ocean sunset... With the bottom portion of the picture covered it's just lovely... great job.
Kengraphy TPF Noob! Joined Oct 22, 2008 Messages 24 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 26, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Yemme said: I really love the last one. It looks like an ocean sunset... With the bottom portion of the picture covered it's just lovely... great job. Click to expand... Thank you. =)
Yemme said: I really love the last one. It looks like an ocean sunset... With the bottom portion of the picture covered it's just lovely... great job. Click to expand... Thank you. =)