addyho

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
9229431112_9fbf7b87be_b.jpg

9215256921_f61c1a068d_b.jpg

9215265411_2c899b47c6_b.jpg

9215266415_3cdb3d9666_b.jpg

Last edited:
I like all of the shots, but the processing needs help. First one needs more contrast maybe put some of the shadows back in it, the second one needs less shadows in the bottom, third looks underexposed but probably be corrected in LR and the last one has way too much saturation. For me the composition is good, but your technique for processing needs some improvement. Im not a pro so take this with a grain of salt. But thats my opinion.

I think the photos were done well and they're nice, but I can't help thinking that you've shot yourself in the foot with regards to originality. There are at least four other 'togs there that have just got EXACTLY the same photos.

Let's just hope they got their white balances wrong :)

I like all of the shots, but the processing needs help. First one needs more contrast maybe put some of the shadows back in it, the second one needs less shadows in the bottom, third looks underexposed but probably be corrected in LR and the last one has way too much saturation. For me the composition is good, but your technique for processing needs some improvement. Im not a pro so take this with a grain of salt. But thats my opinion.

Here is the re-work one. It looks better to me.

9270358804_bcf73720e7_b.jpg

Attachments

• $IMG_3861HDR_lzn.jpg
    $IMG_3861HDR_lzn.jpg
    207.2 KB · Views: 158
Last edited:
I think the photos were done well and they're nice, but I can't help thinking that you've shot yourself in the foot with regards to originality. There are at least four other 'togs there that have just got EXACTLY the same photos.

Let's just hope they got their white balances wrong :)

Do you mean someone stole my photo? Sorry for my poor English!

I mean that a lot of people were all taking the same photo at the same time. Your photos are very good, but those other people have shot the exact same photo from the same place at the same time.

Maybe you could have found somewhere better than them to get the shot.

I mean that a lot of people were all taking the same photo at the same time. Your photos are very good, but those other people have shot the exact same photo from the same place at the same time.

Maybe you could have found somewhere better than them to get the shot.

Thanks for your comment!!! Well, I think it's quite understandable to have many people taking similar pictures. But I think different picture tells different story. The different way people takes picture expresses different feeling and tells different story!!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back