Sunset on Windy Hill

nmoody

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are a few from the other day in the hills. I think the smoke from the local fires helped with the atmosphere.

Nice layers effects on these, giving them depth.

Lovely, indeed! The final image speaks the loudest to me. It looks like an evening well spent.

Interesting colors in the hazy setting sun. Those hills I could visit anytime. Reminds me of some places I visited in California years ago

Really lovely and agreed with the post processing comments. This looks like the area between Stanford and San Francisco, is it?

Really lovely and agreed with the post processing comments. This looks like the area between Stanford and San Francisco, is it?

You are correct, its up in the hills in that area. Here it is on Google maps Google Maps

You are correct, its up in the hills in that area. Here it is on Google maps Google Maps

I spoke at both Stanford and Berkeley a few years ago about my research and this area is still memorable to me. Thanks for the confirmation!

Most reactions

Back