What's new

Sunset over Bluff Point State Park

Looks great man, that Lee system does amazing work
 
Looks great man, that Lee system does amazing work

It really does. I can post an unfiltered photo in a bit so you can see the drastic difference.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I like #2 best also. However, I'd like it more if you crop 1/3 of the sky out. The horizon is in the middle of the frame.

Oh oh oh oh, maybe trade #1 sky with #2? :)
 
I like #2 best also. However, I'd like it more if you crop 1/3 of the sky out. The horizon is in the middle of the frame.

I'll post a cropped version [emoji106]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I really like number 2!


Glad you like it! Yeah, I had wished there were more clouds higher in the sky, but it was still a beautiful sunset. Not as awe-inspiring as I'd like, but nice :)

Jake

Is this what you were going for?

gsHVNN3.jpg
 
That final is beautiful, and man doe those filters make a difference!
 
That final is beautiful, and man doe those filters make a difference!

That they do! And yeah, I'm really pleased with the combo. [emoji106]

Jake


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I like the silky smoothness of the shot... great colours

Thank you! Yeah, the composite really pulled it all together. I'm really pleased with it.

Jake


Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom