What's new

Sunset Over Tioga Lake

HikinMike

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Nov 6, 2009
Messages
1,438
Reaction score
147
Location
Atwater, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Another image from my latest trip to Yosemite.

_MG_2556.jpg

5D, 17-40, ISO 50, f/11, 1/5
 
Oooo that looks like a great place to camp! Nice image. I can almost feel the temp dropping
 
Except you can't. It's just a overlook along highway 120....LOL!
 
as good as the other one! I like the clouds with that color and the gradient of the sky, very well done!
 
again, i wish the foreground was a little brighter..
 
again, i wish the foreground was a little brighter..

Is your monitor darker than normal or do you just prefer a lighter foreground? I've printed this out (for my dad's Father's Day card) and it looks exactly as it should, so I'm just curious as all. The fg was in total shade. :confused:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom