What's new

Sunset Photo

Psalm1

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 15, 2011
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Location
San Clemente, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Greetings, just wanted to post a photo and see what everyone thought. I took this last night with a tri-pod off of the pier near my house. I'm pretty happy with it. I'm working on getting crisper shots of the sun itself. Thanks for your feedback!

GREAT_BIG_SUNSET_for_PRECIOSA_.JPG
 
Pretty sunset, I love the wispy clouds. Other then that, it's just another sunset. :thumbup:
Keep shooting!!
 
Nice shot, looks great.
 
Hey thanks! Where in NH are you? I lived in Hampton for a long time and gradutated from UNH. I've been out in SoCal for 10+ years now and love it!
 
Wow! You captured the sunset so well. I like the overall feel of this image. Makes me feel as though I'm walking on the shore. Keep on posting! :D
 
Thanks so much! That's exactly why I like this one as well. It's a simple comp., as most good ocean and landscapes are, but I love how you can look at good landscape photography and be instantly transported to the location and FEEL like you're there. I've spent a lot of time in the colder parts of this country and I treasured photos like this on those freezing winter days to take me to warmer locales!!

Thanks again John, I'll post more soon.

- Steve
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom