What's new

Sunset picture problem

JacquesinCarmel

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 6, 2009
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I live on the Central Coast of California where, one day last fall, we had a spectacular fire engine red sunset. For the life of me, I couldn't capture the scene.

My intention was to display the resulting image but my first problem is that I can't copy the photograph to this message. I tried dragging it from my desktop to this form. Then I opened it with Preview (my computer is a Mac) and tried copy and paste. Neither approach worked. What am I doing wrong? Do I have to upload the photograph to a service like Flicker? Help, please.
 
yes you will have to put it through a program like Flickr or photobucket. Flickr would be better tho lol
 
ya if you upload it to photobucket it gives you the
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom