What's new

Sunset show with iPhone 4s

Compaq

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Aug 29, 2010
Messages
3,400
Reaction score
657
Location
Norway
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
f/2.4
ISO-64
1/160th

IMG_0816.jpg






I thought it needed few small adjustments ;)


Reset by Anders Myhre Brakestad, on Flickr
 
The first one is a very average looking camera-phone image, but I love what you did with it in the edit.
 
Yes, the adjustments were sorely needed, but after you had applied them you ended up with a really nice camera-phone photo!
 
I don't know of its just me but I see a submarine on the left and a platypus on the right or dolphin.
 
lol, totally see it!

Lafoto, exactly what I though. Fully possible to get usable pics with a phone, as long as you're willing to do some editing. Anyone could have posted the unedited version on facebook, "nice sunset tonight", but just some basic tweaks and you've got something more than "just a snap". It may even tangent to a photograph :-P
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom