Sunset Swimsuit Model 1st try

read the manual of the forum ;) Critique-section -> one image only !

This post would more belong into the galleries...

ok, had a look at them all ... most of them have serious focus problems.

Also exposure is a problem on many, and the horizon is extremely tilted on some

number 2 is probably the best IMHO. And composition on some is quite nice :)

I do not like the two with the green colour cast at all.. is that postprocessing and on purpose? Or did you muck up the white balance?

sorry, if this all sounds harsh, not meant this way :) just pointing out what I think are the weak points here.

Welcome to the forum.

I' have moved this post to the people gallery. The critique section is reserved for more serious critique and therefore we like to keep it to one image at a time...(see FAQS) otherwise, it just gets too confusing.

Feel free to post multiple images in other parts of the forum...or to re-post your images individually into the critique section, with a bit of an explanation of the shot and what you were try to show.

Thank you.

ok, had a look at them all ... most of them have serious focus problems.

Also exposure is a problem on many, and the horizon is extremely tilted on some

number 2 is probably the best IMHO. And composition on some is quite nice :)

I agree with regards to the horizon. Also the cropping is not the greatest...

Practice makes perfect :)

Welcome to the forum. These shots are pretty good. My only suggestion would be to insert the photos directly in the post. People don't feel inclined to follow links. :)

I actually liked the green ones the most.

Thanks for the comments. I actually didn't do any cropping yet or manipulation for the most part. I did do a few things that I was trying in PS actions that I never used before like glam blur (which is why they probably look blurry) and Acid - which is the green one. I should have posted the originals instead.... they are very clear for the most part. I haven't had a chance to update the colors/levels or anything just the quick playing with actions that I did. She was a great model and I'm shooting more with her this weekend so I will definitely take your comments and try to implement them into the 3 shoots I have this weekend. She was my first actual model - everything else I do is friends/family/scenic or for Real Estate.
~Mahalo, Kristen

Most reactions

Back