Sunset Workout

indeedies

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I can't seem to spell silohuette and feel like a dumb ass lol.
I attempted to make this just an outline of my subjects but think I may have gone overboard with the edit. What do you guys think?

The purpose of the shoot was to photograph a sense of community for a local wedding vendor. She created a business by bringing together future brides and having fitness classes before their wedding. She asked the photographer I intern for to do the shoot and I was able to tag along and see what I get.

4463184661_392048f018_b.jpg

4463960842_135fb9609d_b.jpg

The main thing I see is the lens flare in #1 on the girls hand being a big distraction...

I like them. The only thing is the lens flare in the first one. If that wasnt there it would be awsome. I really like the second one. I wish we had areas like this to get pictures. I'd try to edit that flare out but Im not very good with ps yet.

I'm torn on the lens flare. Sometime it adds to the image for me and then like you guys it's just a distraction. Does anyone know how get rid of lens flare in pp?

I played with the 2nd one a bit... I thought the girl to the left was a little bit far away after reading your post and seeing that these were supposed to "symbolize" a community of brides to be...

silhouette.jpg

I used the recompose tool in pse8 to kind of squeeze them all together without distorting them...

The white space shows you how far I shrunk the pic horizontally to squeeze them together ;)

I'm torn on the lens flare. Sometime it adds to the image for me and then like you guys it's just a distraction. Does anyone know how get rid of lens flare in pp?

In CS5 (coming out next month!) there is a tool that EASILY gets rid of distractions... I don't remember what it's called, but someone posted about it in the off topic forum ;)

Can't believe I missed that! Was just going to crop her out in LR and forgot all about it. As soon as I took the picture I immediately wrote down to crop her out and didn't even look at my pad. Thanks Jeffie!

Pretty cool trick though. I still find her kind of on the outside but I wonder if I can do that in CS4? I suck at PS lol

yeah, she's still a little far away...

if you squeeze it in anymore, the girl in the middle whose legs are the farthest apart (not trying to be rude, just the easiest way I could identify her from the others) ends up with a tooth pick leg...

Basically what I did was squeezed it in as far as needed to get the girl to the right to look like a part of the group, then I realized that one leg was messed up ont he girl in the middle (hah lol) and I pulled it back out until her leg looked normal again...

Oh, and I actually meant the girl on the right... I just got home from my statistics class, so my brain is a little fried ;) lol

^^^^^^^^
Well of course it's the basic PP programs that work the best for seemingly complex tasks lol.

Well done and thanks a lot!!

And how did you do that Bitter???

I lasso'd the chick.
Copy paste to new layer, move her over, pixel selected her, inversed selection, delete excess background, clone out old chick.

I should have flipped her to look into the frame.

Nice job Bitter.. I can't see any residue or evidence of the edit..

That was the one I preferred before, better with the girl closer.

Most reactions

Back