What's new

Sunset

LizardKing

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 31, 2011
Messages
757
Reaction score
87
Location
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello there!

Went for a drive to a place I used to go as a kid, but the place was packed with cars so I shoot some pictures instead. The whole area was inundated for some heavy raining we've had for the last couple of weeks, but it looked pretty cool. Haven't got time to review them in detail less to do any processing... But I kinda like this one and wanted to know what do you think about it :D

$Ezeiza-Sunset-1-2.webp



Tighter crop in 4x5:

$Ezeiza-Sunset-4x5-1.webp


Have a nice day and thanks for looking! :thumbup:
 
Really like the tighter crop.
 
It is beautiful. I like the tighter crop also.
 
I'm also up for the tighter crop! Great snapshot of sunset.
 
Ya..using the word snapshot a little loosely here. This is a beautiful...comfortable image to look at. The crop cuts out too much...the original is great!
 
Ya..using the word snapshot a little loosely here. This is a beautiful...comfortable image to look at. The crop cuts out too much...the original is great!
Thanks Charlie! I also liked the original better, so it's nice to see not everybody here prefers the crop version.
Have a nice day!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom