Sunset

Sventek

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It's been a while since I've posted any images, so here's one from last Friday evening at a place called Burns Beach. I was trying out some new ND filters for the first time, and I think I'll have a lot of fun learning how to best use them.

p859411622-5.jpg

I really need to see this on my computer because I think I will really like it

I hope you do, mmaria. It was only average in colour, Ron, IMHO. I much prefer this version.

Nice! Aren't ND filters fun???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah... I do like it :)

Thanks mmaria. I'll post the colour version when I get home from work, TiltShift.

I'm thinking it's a great photo, but I would like it better in color.

I think it would be a little better if the sky was focused more. nice shot though.
what was the shutter speed for this? im guessing it was low for movement of the clouds.

Last edited:
I think it would be a little better if the sky was focused more. i find that section vital. nice shot though.
Agree, sky is a bit too much for me. like it anyway.

I think it would be a little better if the sky was focused more. i find that section vital. nice shot though.
Agree, sky is a bit too much for me. like it anyway.

The point of this style of photography is to have a blurred sky...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As promised, here's the colour version - with the B&W version immediately below to make comparison easier. As D-B-J pointed out, I used ND filters to deliberately achieve this look with the sky and water. That's what was supposed to happen.

p422112178-5.jpg

p859411622-5.jpg

Most reactions

Back