What's new

Sunsets in Philly

delizo23

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 28, 2007
Messages
229
Reaction score
1
Location
South Jersey
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
C&C Please.
especially on my post processing
edited in Lightroom


1.
3678718937_9b7caebe91_b.jpg


2.
3679501836_44f54aa48e_b.jpg


3.
3679501470_81ed105ffc_b.jpg


4.
3678663671_7839b39edc_b.jpg


5.
3678857794_54dfb263f6_b.jpg

 
I like them all. The softness of the first I like a lot. The sunset in the last one.... yummy.
 
Wow, dreamy !!
 
did you use any filters here? What gear?
I am curious because I really like them, though the 3 and 4 is almost the same.
 
4 is just a zoomed in image of 3.
i used a circular polarizing filter. and a Neutral Density gradient Cokin filter.
i have a nikon d200, and used my sigma 18-50 f2.8. a Slik tripod and shutter release trigger.
probably was set around f10, slow shutter, 100 ISO, multiple exposures.
Lightroom for post processing
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom