What's new

Suorvajaure and more sunsets

Alex_B

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 30, 2006
Messages
14,491
Reaction score
206
Location
Europe 67.51°N
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
.. and even more images (on request :))

1: Signs of civilisation (overdone though ;))
5518.jpg


2: Just above Saltoluokta.
5541.jpg


3: Akkha
5592.jpg


4: A close up at the same spot.
5617.jpg


5: Sunset over Suorvajaure.
5634.jpg


6: The whole sunset scene.
5639.jpg
 
Thanks! Uhm ... 5 nominations in September now ...
 
wow your pictures take my breath away........#6 is very lovely. great series.....I enjoy seeing your posts.
 
Thank you!
 
Wow. Those landscape shots are breathtaking indeed. I'm really just speechless at what to say. You wonderfully captured the beauty of the area in these photographs.
 
Thanks, but now it is all over ... just posted the last two threads ;)
 
And now I have to read the words "all over"? More :cry: and :cry: and :cry: and :cry: and :cry: !!!!!!!
 
Sorry, but I have to work on different things soon ... so time is limited!
 
Pffffffffffffffff!
You're promising us panoramas, so I'll from now on patiently (I promise!) wait for those!
 
the last two are great
i think in number three , well i dont' know, can't decide if i want less foreground or just the mountains - i'm weird today
nice shots either way
 
Thank you :)

mmcduffie1 : regarding #3, you want less foreground. I thought the same already, but probably forced the image into a format it is not made for.
 
Stunning images bro!

GJ! :thumbup:
 
Thank you! make sure to see them all! :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom