super cute titmouse

So cute!

Any chance of trying to reduce the CA in the branch?

thanks

i tried to use the lens correction option to reduce it but it did nothing, not sure how else to do that using lightroom

I'm not near my personal computer, so I'm not sure of the exact sliders/names, but you can use the sliders to have LR remove blue CA. I'll see what I can do when I get home.

i tried a bunch of weird sliders that i never use. in the lens correction and camera calibration options and nothing seemed to help. i guess its not a huge deal..

I agree - super cute!! Nice shot.

Go to lens correction tab, select colour and use the dropper tool here. Move it to the purple fringe and click it.

Nice photo btw

Go to lens correction tab, select colour and use the dropper tool here. Move it to the purple fringe and click it.

Nice photo btw

that got rid of most if it, thanks... glad you guys helped me out on how to do that.. that will come in handy.

Last edited:

Nice photo btw

that got rid of most if it, thanks... glad you guys helped me out on how to do that.. that will come in handy.

Are you going to re-post?

Nice photo btw

Are you going to re-post?

here you go.. definitely looks better. thanks..

20151110-DSC_3828.jpg

Yes, better. You also want to watch out for ghosting. If you take a look around the bird outside of it's breast and the outline of it's back, you will see an orange-ish color. You can also see it on either side of the branches.

under exposed images usually do get a bit of weirdness going on after you fix them up. i think i was shooting into the sun when i saw this little guy so the camera underexposed the image pretty bad. auto iso is great but not always.

Yeah, knocking the fringing down kinda' improves many photos, but now you've got that haloing going on...I dunno... Next time, get rid of the moue !!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back