SUPER excited about Creative Live tomarrow! (1/24/13)

kathyt

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have been waiting for this FOREVER!! I took the next 3 days off work so I could watch this! Yes, I am going to be watching the whole 3 day course, because I am in LOVE with Sue Bryce and Hailey Bartholomew. They are both off the charts AMAZE-BALLS!!!!! Sue is the most creative, natural light portrait photographer EVER, and Hailey is known for her showreels and video that will blow you away. Here is a sample of their combination of work. [video=vimeo;48780475]http://vimeo.com/48780475[/video]
Here is the link for the course tomarrow if anyone is interested. It is free for the first run, and then after that you have to purchase it. Promoting Your Studio with Video Showreels with Sue Bryce and Hailey Bartholomew | creativeLIVE
Creative Live is such a great source of free education, so I highly recommend everyone checking them out if you are unfamiliar with them. They have all sorts of different classes all the time.
I hope to take my wedding business to the next level this year by incorporating short video clips into my final product for my bride and grooms. I started this process the end of last year, and I am having so much fun with it. I am still doing mostly stills, but then adding very detailed video bits into a final "highlights" finale. They LOVE it. It is also another way to set myself apart from other wedding photographers.

I am making sandwiches!!!!!

Would you like me to make a video about it when I am done with this course? It would be one bad a** video! What TPF member do you want to rap for the soundtrack?

I have been trying to catch a lot of what they show. was hard to fit 5 days of Sal Cincotta wedding info while your working but I managed to get most of it in. nice thing is they will replay it later that day as well in case you missed some of it. They just had one on lightroom last week.

I saw Sue Bryce at WPPI. Is she a great natural light photographer? eh, she's fine, but nothing truly special. Her true talent is posing.

I've been signed up for this for a while! I can't watch it Live while I'm at work, but I watch the re-play later.

Yesterday's was awesome.

Love Sue! I wanna be her when I grow up... and I love Hailey! Her shiz rocks! :lol: :sillysmi:

I am making sandwiches!!!!!

Would you like me to make a video about it when I am done with this course? It would be one bad a** video! What TPF member do you want to rap for the soundtrack?

I want e.rose or bitter jeweler to do the rap!!!! DEFINITELY one of those two!!!! And try and get cgipson1 to do the voice-over!!!

I got some thin-sliced roast beef, and just mixed up my own special Best Foods Mayonnaise + Beaver brand Oregon horseradish combo-dressing for the sammies!!!!!!!!!

I saw Sue Bryce at WPPI. Is she a great natural light photographer? eh, she's fine, but nothing truly special. Her true talent is posing.

I will add great post processor as well. Yes, she can make any body type look good.

I caught her other two specials and found them interesting. Especially the body adjusting using a selection and warp transform instead of liquify. I'm still trying to do her double chin treatments, its hit and miss for me. :)

I didn't bother with this one, it seemed to be mostly video and such.

Most reactions

Back