super excited!

well done

any tips

I do not get it

I have an underwater camera in case if I crash my car into a lake, but at the last minute I see a photo opportunity of a fish that I have never seen.

what is exciting about your signature?

:p

Good job, Christina! What instigated this quest?

Perhaps she's planning a little car jump on her birthday a'la Dukes of Hazzard. And I really hope you know who the Dukes of Hazzard are, you're really missing out if you don't (its so corny)

Christina, that's super cool that you have the strength (with a little chemical assistance) to do it. People think you take a pill and you'll automatically lose weight, but it doesn't work like that. I've never been overweight, but I can tell you that being the bf of an overweight gf, we've done the whole Phentermine bit more than once. It takes will-power and self-confidence to be strong enough to stick to a idea, and kudos for you having what it takes!

Good job, Christina! What instigated this quest?

I didnt want to buy all new clothes just because i was growing out of my old ones, lol.

thank you guys.

i was really suprised when i did weigh in, I have been drinking lots of water, & the eliptical machine is my new best friend.

Alex_b - do you doubt there are exciting fish that have never been seen?? :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back