Super Interesting ...

awhitegirl

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
why do people read threads and not respond ? I guess they have nothing to say ... who knows

-It's a stupid debate thread, those of which may include:
......Cats vs. Dogs
:greenpbl:

What are you talking about - this is a highly important topic! Its the major difference between having to get extra tuna or pigs ears at weekends - the difference between gourmet food and that stuff scraped off the bottom of the car wheels - the difference between wet cat smell and wet dog smell!

-It's a stupid debate thread, those of which may include:
......Cats vs. Dogs
:greenpbl:

What are you talking about - this is a highly important topic! Its the major difference between having to get extra tuna or pigs ears at weekends - the difference between gourmet food and that stuff scraped off the bottom of the car wheels - the difference between wet cat smell and wet dog smell!

Xtra tuna? What for?

Cat, the other white meat....

what i have to offer has already been discussed, no need to run up the page count

What is if I do not leave a reply here....ooops, done already :lol:

But yeah - some things just don't need a reply...

I dare you to read *every single* post on the Active Topics page and contribute something **meaningful** and/or **constructive** to every single one of them. :biggrin:

Every single one? Ha! I only go by interesting titles. With as many as 1 new post every minute, I'd have to quit my job and kick the kids/wife out to have time to read all of them. :lol:

I don't bother with threads I probably won't be interested in. Especially those ones titled "..." or "New guy needs help" with no indication of what's in the thread. Not worth my time to look if it's not worth your time to type a word or three about what's in there. :twak:

I thought about that, but since the thread cherry was popped before I got here, I figured I'd respond. :lmao:

My line of thought exactly ;)

Ah well, at least no one can say we DIDN't respond :mrgreen:

If you have nothing to say, then say nothing.

Would you prefer I instead suggest to you a whole host of printers that are under $600 but I have absolutely no knowledge or experience in?

Wise men have said, and I agree:

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
~~Abraham Lincoln: February 12, 1809 – April 15, 1865

"It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt." ~~Samuel Clemens (Mark Twain): November 30, 1835 – April 21, 1910

WHY DO PEOPLE POST THREADS IN INAPPROPRIATE SECTIONS OF THE SITE?

:banghead:

Probably because half the members don't know there is anything outside of the beginners section ;)
(and the other half only know of the "new posts" section)

Most reactions

Back