proberok No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 15, 2012 Messages 197 Reaction score 51 Location Harlem. NYC Jul 29, 2014 #1 my daughter. love her to pieces. she's my go to model.
Braineack Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 17, 2013 Messages 13,214 Reaction score 5,614 Location NoVA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 29, 2014 #2 so sad I wasn't able to adapt mine to my Nikon, and I sold it after I remembered I have a Rebel in a box somewhere.
so sad I wasn't able to adapt mine to my Nikon, and I sold it after I remembered I have a Rebel in a box somewhere.
proberok No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 15, 2012 Messages 197 Reaction score 51 Location Harlem. NYC Jul 29, 2014 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 it hit the mirror on my 6D so i could use it fully. live view worked fine tho.
timor Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Feb 28, 2011 Messages 5,905 Reaction score 890 Location Toronto ON Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 29, 2014 #4 I have two of this lovely lenses. No problem on my K20.