Superbikes

Sardine

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
These are actually quite old... I took them on January 25 2009, at a Track Day at the Killarny Race Track in Cape Town, South Africa. I haven't edited these in any way (except for adding copyrights. they could do with some sharpening), and it was my first experience with photographing motorbikes travelling at such high speeds.

hrlgs6.jpg

24muskk.jpg

^This is my favourite^

okzdi0.jpg

2rp7axt.jpg

^One of the Marshals^

2i9hwxv.jpg

^Commitment^

:mrgreen:​

Thanks! :mrgreen:

I think they could all do with a bit of sharpening, but I don't like editing my photos. I hope to have some more soon!

:confused:

Thanks! :mrgreen:

I think they could all do with a bit of sharpening, but I don't like editing my photos. I hope to have some more soon!

:confused:
A few months isn't old.....:lol:
Your photos were edited once already, right there in your camera. The EXIF data for your images shows that sharpness is set to hard by the way. Of course the editing that has been done to your images was not done by you. It was done by Fuji engineers when they decided what they thought your JPEGS should look like.

#2 is best for me, try tilting your camera a bit it can make them more interesting this one has a good tilt to it http://gsgary.smugmug.com/photos/188043117_ZSJPr-L.jpg

your motorcycle photos are amazing! I remember you saying that you will be shooting at 2009 Red Bull MotoGP in Indianapolis...Is there a way for me to watch you work somehow? I will be there all three days, so if not main event, so may be practice sessions if you will be shooting those?

#2 is best for me, try tilting your camera a bit it can make them more interesting this one has a good tilt to it http://gsgary.smugmug.com/photos/188043117_ZSJPr-L.jpg
Will definately try that next time, thanks! :D

A few months isn't old.....:lol:
Your photos were edited once already, right there in your camera. The EXIF data for your images shows that sharpness is set to hard by the way. Of course the editing that has been done to your images was not done by you. It was done by Fuji engineers when they decided what they thought your JPEGS should look like.

Old enough...
I'll have a fiddle with that. I think it was when I discovered the use of "P mode"... Too true, too true.
Thanks.

:mrgreen:

Nice, what camera/lens were you using? This is another event I haven't been to yet but would like to ... :)

your motorcycle photos are amazing! I remember you saying that you will be shooting at 2009 Red Bull MotoGP in Indianapolis...Is there a way for me to watch you work somehow? I will be there all three days, so if not main event, so may be practice sessions if you will be shooting those?

It wasn't me, i wish i was shooting at the motoGP

Most reactions

Back