C CDubya TPF Noob! Joined Apr 9, 2008 Messages 17 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 26, 2009 #1 pics were stolen and used without my permission, so I'm deleting them off here. Last edited: Sep 20, 2011
C CDubya TPF Noob! Joined Apr 9, 2008 Messages 17 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 28, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #2 bump?
D DaleCozy TPF Noob! Joined Aug 8, 2006 Messages 13 Reaction score 0 Location Barnsley, South Yorkshire, England May 28, 2009 #3 Really nice car and shots, I love them all the wheels are amazing! The panning shots are brilliant, Keep it up mate!
Really nice car and shots, I love them all the wheels are amazing! The panning shots are brilliant, Keep it up mate!
AtlPikMan TPF Noob! Joined Oct 3, 2007 Messages 463 Reaction score 1 Location Atlanta, Ga Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 28, 2009 #4 Nice Pics, Beautiful car.
E epp_b No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 22, 2008 Messages 2,135 Reaction score 12 Location True North Cold and Freezing Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 28, 2009 #5 I loves me some 240SX goodness :thumbsup: I like the last shot the best. It has the best lighting and the composition fits the car's "attitude" perfectly.
I loves me some 240SX goodness :thumbsup: I like the last shot the best. It has the best lighting and the composition fits the car's "attitude" perfectly.