Surf Dreaming

Sorry fella, not loving it. That's all I can say really...

Sorry fella, not loving it. That's all I can say really...

Thanks for the comment. There was pretty harsh low winter sun as back light at this scene. I overexposed a couple stops and envisioned something like this as the final shot.

Definitely a digression from the norm for me, but I like the result. Definitely experimental!

I'll definitely agree that it's experimental and a stretch from your norm! I think it's just a bit TOO over exposed for me. If you bring the colors out a bit more without making them "run" off too much, it would probably catch my eye more.

I like this one quite a bit. I love this type of overexposed shot, it does seem like a dream materializing from the ether. If anything, I wish he were a bit more to the left. I want to follow his gaze out of the frame.

I like the concept, but I do wish there was just a bit more of the border areas clearly visible. Still, I applaud your idea, going with something that's not straight,pure, "representational imagery".

I like this one quite a bit. I love this type of overexposed shot, it does seem like a dream materializing from the ether. If anything, I wish he were a bit more to the left. I want to follow his gaze out of the frame.
^^^^^^What he said!!!!!!!!

WOW; i am on the other shore, here; i want even the remaining trace of border to be removed so that he looks standing in the ocean of time-eternal; i applaude your creative excellence :D

i downloaded and checked the image; actually the problem is that TPF background is forcing a border to it, where as in the original i see it as i wanted it :D

I want him on the left, since he is looking right. It would keep with your title, because Dreaming tends to be to the future, and you have all kinds of space in the past, behind him. Having the blank space in front allows the viewer to fill in the dream space.

I too want a fine line border on this, just for a frame of reference. An all white image gets lost on the TPF page, and this gives little clue to the composition, and where your image starts and stops.

First impression is positive! I like it, agree some details less than ideal but I like it! I definitely get a feeling from this image.

Most reactions

Back