What's new

Back lit horse

MiFleur

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 3, 2013
Messages
885
Reaction score
206
Location
Colebrook, NH
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I thought it was cool to see the sun light halo the silhouette, but I am not sure since the white spot of the snow is so bright it bring the attention away from the subject

Comments and critique welcome

$130102_6924 copy.webp
 
I'm just learning but I think it is beautiful. :) Maybe it helps that the snow is also pointing back to you subject? I'll sit back and see what the experts say.
 
I'm just learning but I think it is beautiful. :) Maybe it helps that the snow is also pointing back to you subject? I'll sit back and see what the experts say.


thanks,
I like your signature, good observation!
 
I like it. It is very cool shot.
 
I love that rim light on the mane and neck! Very nice!
 
I really liked the smokey puffs; fine shot; i also liked the front lit edit :D
 
but I am not sure since the white spot of the snow is so bright it bring the attention away from the subject
I think it does bring the attention away a bit in your original photo, but Rick's edit takes care of the problem.

It's a cool image, and I agree with Designer about the light around the neck and the mane.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom