What's new

Surf photography

Joined
May 11, 2014
Messages
401
Reaction score
194
Location
Southern California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey everyone-

I am new to photography and this site. I mostly like taking surf or wave pictures but don't limit myself to just that area. If I like it and I have my camera I'm going to shoot it. Just wanted your opinion and critique of these photos. I don't have a long enough lens yet so I do a lot of cropping. Trying to get a 400mm lens but still looking for a good used one. Shot on my Nikon D5200. Thanks-


$48th st #6 4-30-14 (1 of 1).webp$Creek #1 4-21-14 (1 of 1).webp$Painter Satate Park W (1 of 1).webp
 
Nice stuff! I've found that a 400mm is damn near perfect for surf photography in SoCal...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom