MatchlessArts
No longer a newbie, moving up!
- Joined
- Sep 19, 2011
- Messages
- 413
- Reaction score
- 83
First off, its been awhile and I want to say hello to all of you that I haven't seen in a long time.
So I was asked to do this shoot where both individuals knew it as a "couples" shoot.
However, little did the girl know that we had a code word and when it was said we were at the right location for him to pop the question.
Here are some shots from that day, let me know what you think.
#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
So I was asked to do this shoot where both individuals knew it as a "couples" shoot.
However, little did the girl know that we had a code word and when it was said we were at the right location for him to pop the question.
Here are some shots from that day, let me know what you think.
#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8