Survivor???

hmmm...maybe i'll trot to a store, pick up the playboy, peruse the playboy, hop over to that bar on thurs. night, have her sign the playboy, and then sell it on ebay. :D

i assume they're real...aren't they?

treehuggerhikerboy said:
hmmm...maybe i'll trot to a store, pick up the playboy, peruse the playboy, hop over to that bar on thurs. night, have her sign the playboy, and then sell it on ebay. :D

Yes they are. Bars, Playboy and e-bay all exist.

Hertz van Rental said:
treehuggerhikerboy said:

Yes they are. Bars, Playboy and e-bay all exist.

As implied , her boobs however , are a newly added feature .... ;)

Great newly added feature , regardless :thumbsup:

Anyone watch last night??? Scout and Twila are doomed...they should have went with the guys and taken Ami out...she's gonna win if they don't start playing smarter. I guess since Chad was my pick and he's gone now, I'll hope for Chris or Julie to win :roll:

I hate how smug Ami is. She has those girls in the palm of her hand. They should wake up and vote her out the first chance they get.

I hate how she said that she said she completely trusts people in the game.

I hate how ignorant the other girls are about the whole thing.

I hate that I am hooked into watching reality TV :roll:

Big Mike said:
I hate how smug Ami is. She has those girls in the palm of her hand. They should wake up and vote her out the first chance they get.

I hate how she said that she said she completely trusts people in the game.

I hate how ignorant the other girls are about the whole thing.

I hate that I am hooked into watching reality TV :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I agree w/you 100% Mike!!!!

I tend not to hate survivors since Mark Burnett is editing the characters to tell the story his way. I'm one of the few that actually likes Ami. She's been executing the same gameplan since day one and has been honest with everyone on their position. To me she is somewhat like the female version of Brian from Thailand. Except less cocky used car salesmen and more woman power. :lol:

Of course she's a local (for my homeland) and I may be a bit biased. Though my wife cant stand her.

treehuggerhikerboy said:
she's a local yokel and she's pretty hot...so i guess i hope she wins.
She lives in Longmont right?

Can you tell her this guy in Phoenix who moved from Denver that he really likes her ;) And I'm really a lesbian in a mans body... so... its all cool.

i thought it was Golden...and she's a barista in Lakewood, but i'm not sure.

Ya, Ami and I are like 8 and 9, I'll let her know. :wink:

Most reactions

Back