Suspended

Roger

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
mrlowlight.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I posted a colour version of this shot in landscape....I processed another frame and I think I like this better...

277891364_PgvVW-L.jpg

Great shot but the tone range is extremely narrow.

I like this a lot. I love how you can see the details of the mountains. I sort of wish that triangle looking thing wasn't in the picture (sorry I have no idea what that is! some kind of telephone communication thingy..? lol)

Nope, the colour version is absolutely killer. If I'd never seen it I'd say this black and white version was awesome, but this just doesn't compare with the colour.

I love the depth, it does look like you could step right into the picture; I think the railway helps with that. My eye travels mostly from the beginning of the curve into the distance which is great. Beautiful clouds.

The only thing I see that could be improved is the contrast which will add more depth. Also, perhaps moving around (if possible) to try different shots...I feel like all the weight on the left side.

Great shot otherwise...I think it's important for the triangle to be there...you are giving a reality shot of what that area is really like. If you wanted to alter reality you could, but I get a feeling of peace of nature that is slightly disturbed due some industrial inventions. Also, it could be implied that a journey is beginning or something even more beautiful is down the road. I love these types of pics.

Nice one, Roger. I like the feeling of depth. Looks like you could step right into the scene. Beautiful!

thanks a lot.

Great shot but the tone range is extremely narrow.

thanks...I tend to agree upon looking at it again, the black are a bit thin. I'll do an edit and have a look.

I like this a lot. I love how you can see the details of the mountains. I sort of wish that triangle looking thing wasn't in the picture (sorry I have no idea what that is! some kind of telephone communication thingy..? lol)

thanks kelly....I must admit I like the electricity tower in the shot.

Nope, the colour version is absolutely killer. If I'd never seen it I'd say this black and white version was awesome, but this just doesn't compare with the colour.

thanks very much...I also have another frame processed in a different colour profile and I like all three lol.

i concur.

thanks a lot!

I love the depth, it does look like you could step right into the picture; I think the railway helps with that. My eye travels mostly from the beginning of the curve into the distance which is great. Beautiful clouds.

The only thing I see that could be improved is the contrast which will add more depth. Also, perhaps moving around (if possible) to try different shots...I feel like all the weight on the left side.

Great shot otherwise...I think it's important for the triangle to be there...you are giving a reality shot of what that area is really like. If you wanted to alter reality you could, but I get a feeling of peace of nature that is slightly disturbed due some industrial inventions. Also, it could be implied that a journey is beginning or something even more beautiful is down the road. I love these types of pics.

thanks very much for the in-depth comment...unfortunately there was no room to alter perspective but yes a boost in the blacks is on the cards.

great photo

thanks very much.

I am new at this but this picture is why I want to get involved in photography. Amazing picture! The clouds are awesome as well! Great job.

I am new at this but this picture is why I want to get involved in photography. Amazing picture! The clouds are awesome as well! Great job.

thanks very much....have fun.

Excellent shot. Love to see it in colour. It looks like a super rich kids model railroad!

thanks Renair, it does look like that....it's an infrared shot so the colour version is not true colour.

Most reactions

Back