Sussex Coastline

Fujidave

Blue eyed and Beautiful
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A shot from the Brighton Marina looking towards Rottingdean.

DSCF8319.jpg

I like the scene and the composition, but I think your processing isn't doing it justice. The image is very mid-tone rich with almost no discernible pure black or white. I think a curves and/or contrast enhancement would improve this greatly.

I like the scene and the composition, but I think your processing isn't doing it justice. The image is very mid-tone rich with almost no discernible pure black or white. I think a curves and/or contrast enhancement would improve this greatly.

Thank you, I need to learn a lot more in the editing, what I use is PSE15 and LR6 standalone and Topaz Studio. Is this better ? I want to really learn on my landscapes.

DSCF8319.jpg

1st is with haze removal, 2nd is levels.

DSCF8319haze.jpg

DSCF8319levels.jpg

The B&W Effect and Composition!
Perfect Capture!

It's still a bit muddy. Try an S curve in LR... an example from your levels edited one from a screen shot... you'll get better from the original file of course
Screen Shot 2018-03-28 at 09.04.26.png

It's still a bit muddy. Try an S curve in LR... an example from your levels edited one from a screen shot... you'll get better from the original file of courseView attachment 155616

Thank you, and for the help/advice. It`s chucking it down here so will have some more goes today. Here is another done in LR6, any better ?

DSCF8319.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back