Sweet Nectar of Life

xjrrrdx

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Man I love living in Germany...too bad I have to leave in a few months back to the states. I really will miss the beer :mrgreen:

That is all.

4724590859_e26e5526c7_b.jpg

the beer looks sweet as honey! I can see definitely what you mean XD

I know it's not news to you but it doesn't taste the same imported. Franziskaner that is.

oh! great beer! you lucky guy living in Germany, here (spain) if you want to drink a good beer you have to pay it at a high price.

Only five more months of the good beer, then back to the states. I looked up how much all the beer here runs in the states...wow. Schofferhofer in six .5 liter glasses is like $10-$12

Dude... hook me up! Im from Denver! At least Colorado has some good beer :)

Only five more months of the good beer, then back to the states. I looked up how much all the beer here runs in the states...wow. Schofferhofer in six .5 liter glasses is like $10-$12

and hardly worth it. It doesn't have the same smooth delicious flavor that it does when you drink it domestically.

Dude... hook me up! Im from Denver! At least Colorado has some good beer :)

I do love Colorado's microbrews. I wish I could bring some back, I wish I could bring back a lot of it haha.

I am going to every single summer fest this year. I hope I remember them all haha.

Most reactions

Back