Swept Along -- But in a Car!

My first thought upon seeing the photo was "wooow". I really like it.

My first thought upon seeing the photo was "wooow". I really like it.

Sweet! It's not quite what I had in mind when I setup, but it's growing on me.

Jake

I have thought about this same concept. How did you mount the camera?

Interesting! This same idea would work in my car as well but I see why you used the ND filters. I would have to do this later in the day at a darker time or else it would be overexposed (I don't have any filters). The sunroof is open as well? Did you use that to light the car a bit more? I don't have a sunroof so I might require extra lighting for the interior of the car if that is the case.

Interesting! This same idea would work in my car as well but I see why you used the ND filters. I would have to do this later in the day at a darker time or else it would be overexposed (I don't have any filters). The sunroof is open as well? Did you use that to light the car a bit more? I don't have a sunroof so I might require extra lighting for the interior of the car if that is the case.

Why not try some bracketing? And I only opened the sunroof for the picture, not the real one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i really like it, great conversion. i guess if i had to say anything negative would be i think the driver(you) would make it stronger if he was in focus

i really like it, great conversion. i guess if i had to say anything negative would be i think the driver(you) would make it stronger if he was in focus

It was a longer exposure, so I would have been blurry regardless. This one was a 6 second exposure.

Jake

Dude, I just saw your photo in my Flickr feed and noticed that it blew up! Awesome and well deserved!

Dude, I just saw your photo in my Flickr feed and noticed that it blew up! Awesome and well deserved!

Thanks!

Very nice!!! I did one of theme awhile back.

If you want to check it out.

Not nearly as cool as yours, but its always a fun experiment!

Both hands on the wheel? Really? Must of been for the photo haha :)

Very nice!!! I did one of theme awhile back.

If you want to check it out.

Not nearly as cool as yours, but its always a fun experiment!

Both hands on the wheel? Really? Must of been for the photo haha :)

Haha I had others of my hand on the shifter (which is typically how I drive) but the road was rougher and the shots blurry. So alas, I look like a good and proper driver [emoji106]

I plan to do a night one as well, just haven't set it up yet.

Most reactions

Back