What's new

Swept Along -- But in a Car!

Wow I love the effect! I'd love to try to create this style of shot but I'm pretty new to photography. Any advice you'd like to offer? :D
 
You've inspired me to do this on my next roadtrip to visit my family. The 8 hour drive should make for a completely full card by the time I get there.
 
Wow I love the effect! I'd love to try to create this style of shot but I'm pretty new to photography. Any advice you'd like to offer? :D

Wedge the camera so it can't move, find a smooth road, and shoot away!

Jake
 
OK, I'm a total newb, what's the thing over the lens?
 
It is a filter. You can get different type of filters but this the neutral density filter.
 
OK, I'm a total newb, what's the thing over the lens?

Yupp, a polarizer and two graduated neutral density filters.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom