Swimming photos

imagemaker46

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
imagecommunications.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The action shot is from tonight at the US Paralympic Spring Nationals in Miami, an outdoor pool, light was strong one side, so I decided to play around with it. The other two were quick setups shot in the hotel.

#1. What a dramatic shot. Great capture. Ed

Was it super dark in there or was it your technique?

It was an outdoor pool with strong side light. As soon as I saw it I knew shooting from the dark side would get some nice impact images. It was fun shooting this event, really relaxing. Bright sun during the day and then a different light in the evening. It really allowed some creative shooting, especially that swimming gets a little boring at times.

Love these. First shot is very cool and love the first portrait.

Of all the photographers on this forum, I'm consistently drawn to your images. Your comments and suggestions in my daughters Volleyball squad have been very helpful. I really enjoy your work, and caustic commentary. Thank you for your contributions. #1 is a cracker. It makes me want to try swimming photography, but alas I have no swimmers in the family...so I'd just be the creepy old guy on the side of the pool!

Very nice series. I always struggle with swimming shots -- the combination of iffy light and fast action always gives me fits. Very zen-like to turn the light to your advantage. ;-)

Amazing use of the light. I love the action shots.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back