DReali

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit

Swiss5.jpg

Swiss2.jpg

C&C Welcome

I cant wrap my head around #2. What is it? obviously it looks like a bridge but what is it going over? And atleast from that angle it looks twisted.
Intresting.

I like No. 1 there's something really foreboding about it - although I'm not a fan of the darkening of the edges. That's a taste thing not a criticism.

No. 2, I don't know whether it's because I'm up too early, had too much coffee or drank too much last night - but the thing that really punched me in the face is that dead centre just underneath the second arch there appears to be a giant spider crawling up the cliff :shock:. I think I'll go and have a lie down.

OMG at the very top right of no 2 there appears to be a white man holding a stick above his head and a dog begging to the left. I really did have too much to drink last night.

Shame I don't see Switzerland like this - all I see on a day to day basis is vast numbers of cranes tearing the heart out of the skyline.

Last edited:
I cant wrap my head around #2. What is it? obviously it looks like a bridge but what is it going over? And atleast from that angle it looks twisted.
Intresting.

They´re 2 bridges: the one on top is for cars and the one underneath is for pedestrians. They both cross a gorge.

i really like number 1

Thanks keybq

I like No. 1 there's something really foreboding about it - although I'm not a fan of the darkening of the edges. That's a taste thing not a criticism.

No. 2, I don't know whether it's because I'm up too early, had too much coffee or drank too much last night - but the thing that really punched me in the face is that dead centre just underneath the second arch there appears to be a giant spider crawling up the cliff :shock:. I think I'll go and have a lie down.

OMG at the very top right of no 2 there appears to be a white man holding a stick above his head and a dog begging to the left. I really did have too much to drink last night.

Shame I don't see Switzerland like this - all I see on a day to day basis is vast numbers of cranes tearing the heart out of the skyline.

Thanks Slaphead, love your avatar! It really is a shame you don´t see this side of Switzerland, although I do love Zürich I´m a country bumbkin and I can´t live without the mountains. I´m currently in the Swiss Grenadier division and I see this daily.
The spider is in your head but you got the painting of the man with the spear right, and I do believe that is a dog. This is the entrance to one of the tunnels around the St Bernardino pass.

Last edited:

haha yeah that white man is way tooooo weird. i saw it too. dont know about the spider though. haha :lol:

anyway, great shots im partial to the second myself, but they are both quite awesome

I love just about everything about Switzerland.. I lived there for 6 months, and it was the healthiest 6 months of my life..

These are very representative of the Swiss genius, and good photos to boot.

You're in the Grenadier division? Are you Swiss, by chance?

I love just about everything about Switzerland.. I lived there for 6 months, and it was the healthiest 6 months of my life..

These are very representative of the Swiss genius, and good photos to boot.

You're in the Grenadier division? Are you Swiss, by chance?

Yes I am Swiss and after your comment I feel quite proud, cheers stsinner!

heck yes, #1 kicks ass. nice job!

Thanks man!

#1 is awesome!! I like the mood!

#2 is great as well, as it seems like an illusion almost.

I see the spider as well!!

#1 is awesome!! I like the mood!

#2 is great as well, as it seems like an illusion almost.

I see the spider as well!!

man i still don't see the spider but thanks for the positive feedback!

I think #1 looks over-processed personally...

Thanks myopia, i appreciate all feedback. the photo was taken wth my 20d which i had converted to IR, all i did to this photo was convert to B&W and boost the contrast.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back