What's new

Switzerland

LaurensKuipers

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 5, 2009
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My name is Laurens Kuipers and I'm from the Netherlands. I found this forum by google. I'm interested in the photography of (modern) architecture, street, cityscape and landscape. This is my first post at this forum.

I've created the next pictures in Switzerland in the summer of 2007.

1.
IMG_1311_350D_b_resize.jpg


2.
IMG_1499_350D_b_resize.jpg


3.
IMG_1585a_resize.jpg


4.
IMG_1615b_resize.jpg


5.
IMG_1650a_resize.jpg


6.
IMG_1688_350D_b_resize.jpg


7.
IMG_1780a_resize.jpg


8.
IMG_1791a_resize.jpg


9.
IMG_1798_350D_b_resize.jpg
 
Hey Lauren, welcome! You've quite an eye for composition! Very nice shots.
 
These are some amazing shots! I love them all and can't really pick a favorite one. I love the colors and warmth in the first one, the mood in the second one is amazing with the clouds rolling by, 5,6,7 and 8 have amazing scope (I love the angle on Nr. 6). And that reflection on the lake on Nr. 9 makes it a winner. It's really a lovely series with some amazing work! :thumbup:

Can't wait to see more from you!
 
wow your pictures are stunning, makes me want too visit there.
 
Welcome to the forum.

I have long wanted to visit Switzerland, and your great photos just give me another reason. Thanks for sharing them.
 
Hi Laurens, and welcome to TPF!

What a beautiful series of pictures for your initial post! Wow. I have had the good fortune to be able to visit Switzerland a few times as I have cousins there. These photos really make me want to go back.

I look forward to seeing more of your pics on the forum
 
Thanks for your comments :)

I'll post more pictures soon.
 
Wow really nice set of photos. (not digging the angle on number 6) But they look great, thanks for sharing.
 
what an awesome first post. second one is the winner of the bunch in my opinion.

welkom to the forum
 
what an awesome first post. second one is the winner of the bunch in my opinion.

welkom to the forum

:thumbup: +1
They are all really amazing though! It's not fair that people get to live in places like this!

Welcome to the forum!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom