What's new

Sybil Greetings

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
5,213
Reaction score
983
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Sybil thought she'd check in and wish you a great 2012.

p45012419-4.jpg



EDIT: B&W version added...

p503378158-4.jpg
 
Last edited:
Umm, was she there already ... or did she magically move there while you were shooting ?? Creepy.
 
Umm, was she there already ... or did she magically move there while you were shooting ??
Neither. She appeared in the frame while I was post-processing the image :D
 
Wow, I was almost thinking she appeared after you posted the image on the forum ... creepy !!!
 
NICE! Wish the mirror weren't there. LOVE the image.
 
Hmm, when I first looked at this image I saw the Door ... then the Doll ... never noticed a mirror.
 
Invis, you gatta stop posting images like that as my wife loves your work but this really gives her the CREEPS !!
 
I am much impressed by this creative thought and no words about the color scheme! for me this is a keeper for this forum
 
What's the circular mark on the wall to her left? Did someone try to shoot her with a very large-caliber firearm and miss?
 
That must be the door-stopper, the only distraction i found in the frame
 
Invis, you gatta stop posting images like that as my wife loves your work but this really gives her the CREEPS !!
Sybil says your wife gives her the creeps ;) (I say "thank you!" to your wife instead.)

What's the circular mark on the wall to her left? Did someone try to shoot her with a very large-caliber firearm and miss?
That must be the door-stopper, the only distraction i found in the frame
I think Frequency got it.

Thanks all! (I've now added a B&W edit to the original post above.)
 
Excellent image.

I can't look at it ever, ever again.

Creepy.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom