Sydney Harbour

marcuspeddle

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Taken last summer with the Nikon D70 and some lens. :) Probably the kit lens because I don't have a wide-angle prime.

Lovely, brilliant colours and a view I have so far never seen of Sydney Harbour, and sharpness from front to back. Good. The day looks like it was very enjoyable! The boat adds to the feeling. Only nitpick are the two persons cut at their waistes in the foreground, but your frame HAS to be SOMEWHERE in a wideangle shot like this one, of course!!!

A belated 'welcome to the forum', marcuspeddle. As Lafoto said, it's nice to see a Sydney Harbour shot from 'not your typical view'. Nice and crisp, and I love the curve of the water. Well done.

As Antarctican said the curve of the water is great!

Thank you all for the comments. It's a shame I had to chop up the people in the foreground but I wanted the bright yellow boat in that part of the frame. If I go to Australia again I'll bring a tripod and allow more time for photography so I can get the perfect shot. This picture was taken from the Opera House, by the way.

yeah i have been to sydney a few times and this is definatly not the usual framing you get. nice exposure btw :)

haha thats ok, id hate to think how some of my shots would be without luck :D

Welcome and nice photo. Makes me want to do a search from my Sydney trip.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back