Sydney Hot Babes Street Photography

Status
Not open for further replies.
cgipson1 said:
Man... The things I miss when on airplane!

Hmmmm doing "street" photography on the airplane are we?

yes I got my X100 today. Does anyone know how to focus with camera??

Cool. A new camera. You can come take my picture with it. I'd love to meet you on the street. :sexywink:

Expectations and discipline . The first thing that I had to learn to accept is that I will miss far more pictures than I will ever get. There are many times and there will be many more that I will come home with nothing worth keeping. The most difficult thing that I had to do was learn to use the delete button on my computer. Part of how I developed this discipline was to use a 2 gig card in my dslr's or if shooting film, I would most often use 24exp rolls. If the need came where I needed more room on my SD card, then I would start to delete pictures then and their in the camera. If shooting film, I always carried an extra roll. Having said this, I can't recall the last time I filled a 2 gig card and shot a full roll in a single outing. The exception being if I am traveling and then I will load a 16 gig card. Try and capture the money picture with the first shot. This I can't emphasize enough. It is rare to get a quality second shot off for me. While I do keep my camera in burst mode, it is rare for me to keep my finger on the trigger. Usually I just shoot once. If you must shoot in a burst, 2-3 images per seconds max is about perfect for street. Keep in mind that after the first release of the shutter, the magic candid moment is likely gone. Keep in mind also that the more you walk, the better your chances of running up on something are. Don't look to force a picture. If it is there, it is there, if not, it is not. If you miss it, you miss it. Move on and don't try and make something out of nothing. You will only find trouble.

Welcome to Street Vision Los Angeles 8~): Street shooting tips and techniques
Flickr: Street Vision L.A.'s Photostream

I don't know where to buy film roll for my X100 though. Didn't even know X100 can use film roll. That's a bonus.

Great, another pile on.
Complete with patriotism and how great the most in debt country in the world is.
With a little ani racism thrown in for good measure.
Little new flash. Racism in America is alive and well.......always been that way in every country in the world and will always be so to some degree.
Don't believe me? Lets all chip in, and send some non-racist white people on a little trip. We'll drop em off, wearing their best business suits, in Harlem, or Downtown Detroit for a casual stroll around the block
at about 8:00 pm.

It's possible that one day, there will be no such thing as racism.
We can all hope, but probably won;t live long enough to see it.

OP, just googled your camera (Fujifilm X100, right?), and its a digital rangefinder with an 12 megabyte APS-C sensor. Where are you getting that you need film for it?

Great, another pile on.
Complete with patriotism and how great the most in debt country in the world is.
With a little ani racism thrown in for good measure.
Little new flash. Racism in America is alive and well.......always been that way in every country in the world and will always be so to some degree.
Don't believe me? Lets all chip in, and send some non-racist white people on a little trip. We'll drop em off, wearing their best business suits, in Harlem, or Downtown Detroit for a casual stroll around the block
at about 8:00 pm.

It's possible that one day, there will be no such thing as racism.
We can all hope, but probably won;t live long enough to see it.

Great another person who is brilliant at stating the obvious.

As a member of a racially mixed family thanks for the news flash. We deal with this all the time. My posts had nothing to do with patriotism or flag waving it was more trying to correct misinformation and plain ignorance both of which I feel contribute to the problems we have with race relations in the United States. I guess you haven’t been to Harlem lately as it has become quite gentrified. Your statement about Detroit and Harlem are stereotypical, why are you saying that these neighborhoods are not safe?

all I said was Americans are extremely conscious about being political correct, sometimes to the point of defying logic as exhibited by posts in this thread.
Your phrase should read: SOME Americans are extremely conscious about being political correct ... Since in reality MOST Americans are not politically correct and will gladly state their honest opinion regardless of the consequences.

Th Op appears to have missed the class on "clues" His new camera the fuji x-100 that he needs film for, is a digital camera. He ambushes women under the deception of calling it "street photography" when he had admitted "getting a few numbers" It became clear a while ago that he doesn't know what he's doing. I wonder where he gets film for his Nikon D-700 that he has listed in his profile?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back