Sydney Hot Babes Street Photography

Status
Not open for further replies.
FinancialWar you got to stop believing what you are seeing on TV, even the stuff they are claiming to be nonfiction.

Also besides busting your chops, I think the rest of us are trying to tell you is use some common sense.
You can't use "I can take photos anytime I want on the public streets" bit to use as your arguement. There are times when to use discretion and times when to ask a person regardless of their background and demographics. If you continue using your close-minded mentality you can get seriously hurt.

Having said that , I welcome all the southern bells to a photo shoot and the cooking is damn good lol.

Last edited:
FinancialWar you got to stop believing what you are seeing on TV, even the stuff they claim that's nonfiction.

Also besides busting your chops, I think the rest of us are trying to tell you is use some common sense.
You can't use "I can take photos anytime I want on the public streets" bit to use as your arguement. There are times when to use discrestion and times when to ask a person regardless of their background and demographics. If you contibue using your close-minded mentality you can get seriously hurt.

Having said that , I welcome all the southern bells to a photo shoot and the cooking is damn good lol.

FWIW, I make the best mashed potatoes and mac and cheese!

Yep, shamelessly tooting my own horn.

jowensphoto said:
FWIW, I make the best mashed potatoes and mac and cheese!

Yep, shamelessly tooting my own horn.

...did you say mashed potatoes and steak with some serious TLC? I'm thete!! Lol

I hope that didn't come off like I was trying to be an internet tough guy (gal)... I just can't deal with the stupidity and ignorance.

And they are sick of giving me new monitors at work... these plasmas don't take a punch like a goold ol' CRT!

getting upset over the interwebz. and punching screens. cool.

IByte said:

The southern bells are friendlier than the women where I am from.

IByte said:

The southern bells are friendlier than the women where I am from.

They smoke fine cigars too! Here is my friend Mindy.

christina-440-Edit.jpg

I hope that didn't come off like I was trying to be an internet tough guy (gal)... I just can't deal with the stupidity and ignorance.

And they are sick of giving me new monitors at work... these plasmas don't take a punch like a goold ol' CRT!

getting upset over the interwebz. and punching screens. cool.

My bad, forgot the sarcasm font, yet again!

Or at least show me how to pose my friends with a cigar next time
bigthumb.gif

Bossy said:
Haha maybe I oughta :sexywink:

That's what I'm talking lil lady I have cigars, fedora strike a pose.

Wow.... and I thought this thread was suppose to be about street photography.

You people are making me dizzy.........

Last edited by a moderator:
Man... The things I miss when on airplane!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back