What's new

T2i 60fps .500 cal gun shot

damian1228

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 28, 2010
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Location
Chicago
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
SW500b.jpg
ba3b0bdf63.jpeg

T2i 60fps video mode .500 cal gun shot Canon 35mm 2.0
 
Last edited:
holly ****.. i didnt know that thing shoots out that much fire.
 
I have a T2i as well, maybe I should bring it along next time I head to the shooting range . . .
 
holly ****.. i didnt know that thing shoots out that much fire.
It's (EDIT) one of- the most powerful guns in the world. Popular mechanics said "You don't just casually pick up a Model 500. You have to lift it." thought it was funny.
 
Last edited:
holly ****.. i didnt know that thing shoots out that much fire.
It's the most powerful gun in the world. Popular mechanics said "You don't just casually pick up a Model 500. You have to lift it." thought it was funny.

It's the most powerful HANDgun in the world, and even so I'm not completely sold that it's more powerful than this:

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I stand corrected. lol but thats a great video. Must say better that the girl getting hit in the forehead with the 500.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom