T2i vs. T3i

Going with a 16GB or even 32GB card as your primary card is a great idea. However, you SHOULD have a backup card or even two or three. There would be a lot of lament on your part if you were out shooting and for whatever reason filled up your 16GB card and could not dump it. Or even worse if your primary card took a dump while you out and did not have a back up card. I don't think many people would want to have just one card. I have a 32GB card and two 4GB backups. I might pick up one or two more 8GB cards as backups as well. I plan on doing some hiking on my upcoming vacation and I would hate to have to say "I better not take too many more photos because my card is getting full."

Going with a 16GB or even 32GB card as your primary card is a great idea. However, you SHOULD have a backup card or even two or three. There would be a lot of lament on your part if you were out shooting and for whatever reason filled up your 16GB card and could not dump it. Or even worse if your primary card took a dump while you out and did not have a back up card. I don't think many people would want to have just one card. I have a 32GB card and two 4GB backups. I might pick up one or two more 8GB cards as backups as well. I plan on doing some hiking on my upcoming vacation and I would hate to have to say "I better not take too many more photos because my card is getting full."

Thanks, I will look into getting a few backups!

Most reactions

Back